Sunday, September 13, 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge #13





Time flies and Copic Buzz is on lucky 13 already. Can you believe it? I found some paper that I was dying to use for something, then I was checking out the Dew Drop Store and BAM! There was the perfect stamp. Butterfly Swirl. I'm sure I'll use her a lot more.


Skin: E000, E000, R20Hair: E47, E37, E47


Reds:R46, R27, R27, R43, R20


Blue/Green: BG75, BG72


Looking forward to my Copic Certification class this week. If you are in Minnesota and are interested in a class, let me know!




On a personal note: Things have been emotional at work. Our beloved officer is still fighting and it's been quite a rollar coaster. Caring Bridge sites for Brienne and Leland.
Our Law Enforcement family lost a member last week and another was physically and emotionally scared. Both were responding to a call when it happened. I wont get into the all of the details but it's been a rough week for all of us. Really reminds you to cherish those around you and not take anything for granted. Hug your loved ones a little tighter today.


No comments: