Friday, June 25, 2010

I {heart} Copics Friday Challenge(s)

A little catch up again. Blogging was so much easier when my I had access from my work. Now it's blocked and I can't read any sort of blog nor post my own. I'm at home and catching up on my blogs.
It is Friday though and you know what that means! Fabulous Friday Challenge for the I {heart} Copics Group at PCP. This week is a recipe Challenge: 3 Embellishments, 2 Patterened Papers and 1 Chicken Girl Design image.


I used Cosmo Cricket "Mr. Campy".
The bear is from Chicken Girl Designs "Into The Forest". I masked his arm and stamped the flower and paper pieced the scarf.
My embellishments were the addition of googly eyes, brads and ribbon.

I wanted to keep it simple. Being a girl with mostly male friends- I find it challenging to come up with masculine cards. Less is more.


1 comment:

Kas said...

LOVE the google eyes!