Monday, December 21, 2009

Back in Action....

I have been MIA for quite some time. Shortly after my blogging began I went dormant. Multiple things were happening in life and work that just didn't leave me wanting to type happy thoughts. Hopefully now, I'm back in action. A little catching up is in order...

Where I've been and what I've been up to...

Since my best friend Jake came home from Iraq in July I've spent every minute possible with him. This put all crafting on the back burner for awhile. We have been getting together once or twice a week to live life to the fullest and have a good time. Good time usually involves alcohol with us so I've been taking it easy the last few weeks. Just not healthy to keep up with that pace. He is returning to Iraq in the somewhat near future so I will continue to spend as much time with him as I can. You can't take the ones you love nor time with them for granted.

Holiday season.

Shopping and crafting as much as possible. I can't tell you what I am crafting just yet... but shopping has been a lot of fun. I got an amazing surprize from my Grandfather... Turns out he won the lottery and wants to share with all is grandchildren. I received a check for $2000 in the mail. Going towards bills, passport and some Christmas cheer! Thank you grandpa!

Things to look forward too....

Trying to not look TOO far ahead. I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve with my Boyfriend's family for I adore them. Casual afternoon with fun food, family and watching the kids open gifts.

New Years... will be a whole other post but a party is in the works...

For 2010:

I'm working on getting a new car, nothing fancy. Just reliable and minorly attractive. I'm counting down to We Fest in August and planning on a very large group to go with me. But most importantly- I hope to make it home to see my family in Alberta. I miss them tremendously! Especially this time of year.



I wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday Season regardelss of waht you do or don't celebrate. Spend the time with the ones you love and remember that is what it's all about.

No comments: