Saturday, February 20, 2010

Copic Challenge and my First Easel Card







A good friend asked me to make a card for his girlfriend. Something simple and silly... I got carried away and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I tried my had at my first easel card and amazed by how simple it was and what a beautiful result. I'm hooked.




I raided the supplies that I already had so I'm not sure exactly what brands everything is but I'll do my best...


DP:Piggy Tales- Itsy Bitsy Spider


Cardstock: Bazzil- Lime Crush, Grapefruit Bliss


Flowers- Primas (I think)


Sentiment- QuicKutz- Icing rub ons.

Stamp: The Greeting Farm- Miss Anya


Colored with Copics...

Hair: E37, E55, E53, E51, E34

Skin:E02, E00, E000, R2o

Clothes: YG05, YG03, YG01

Y18, Y15, Y13

N09, N07, N05, N03, N01

I hope I didn't forget anything.


It's incredible what you can accomplish when you start to get organized. Moving my desk away from the television didn't hurt either.

I plan to blog more often so I hope you'll follow along with me and my journey. Thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to let me know you were here!

3 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Beautiful! Love the envelope treatment too!

Barbara said...

Love it Christy the coloring is amazing.

Danderella said...

Wow! This is just gorgeous!