Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Still Alive, I Swear!

In the last 6 months I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years, moved to a new city, got promoted at work, edited my cirlce of friends and family, and as you know, lost my beloved Duster. Lots of changes... I will be the first to admit that I didn't deal with all of them to the best of my ability. I certainly didn't feel up to about it.
It's Spring and I feel it in my soul not just the weather. I am "back to me" again. I have every intention of blogging more. I want to include cooking, decorating, designing and of course my crafting. So stay tuned... It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Now that I've adjusted to the single life and regaining my independance- I am looking forward to the next phase and put this one behind me.
With that said, I am moving again. With this move I am purging everything that is not near and dear to me. I am starting over and I'm so excited. For years I have collected midcentury modern furniture and accessories. It's all going. I wont have room in the new place and I'd like to fill my space with the new me. Don't worry, I'm still going to have a craft "corner". Not the master suite but it will do.
I will be posting the furnishings online. As I go through my craft room and find things to let go of, I will post them here as well as online. Wish me luck on my journey. Oh and I'll post some pics of a few things I've done since posting last.


Thank you cards inspried by K Werner. I would post more but my other computer crashed with all my photos. Be back soon...I hope.

No comments: