Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cast your votes!


Be sure to stop over to The Greeting Farm Battle to cast your votes. Our team is the Crazy Copic Chicks. This challenge had me written all over it. I love all things retro one of my favourite color combos is red and aqua. I had so much making this card. Please give us a vote! It's "Idol style" so the lowest votes get the boot. Please vote so we can stay in the contest and play again next week!

As for a little mischief... I went out with my girls last night... some of them had been drinking since 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It took a couple shots to catch up and bring out "Red" but a great time was had. Pleasantly surprized to arrive at the bar (last minute change in venue) to find my favorite local band playing. No Jag this time, although, Quervo and I were friends. Ran into some of my "co workers", danced, laughed and made some new friends. I really needed a night out so I'm glad I was convinced to join them...by the way... this is a pic of my 2, usually modest, friends. This is what they look like after 7 hours of drinking. Everyone is home safe and with minimal hangovers. All mischief was completely innocent. :)

No comments: