Friday, March 19, 2010

I {heart} Copics Friday Fun Challange

This week's sponsor of our challenge is Pixel Geek Designs. I used the Medium Gable Box template to create this spring inspired box for Candies. The window is made with my Nestabilities and a sheet of acetate. I use a scrap of acetate to suspence Princess Anya so that she looks like she's floating inside. The papers used are My Mind's Eye Ooh La La from I {heart} Papers . I used Copics to color Anya, the flower at the top and the button. I didn't think I would like the templates but I was wrong. Easy to print out, cut, decorate and assemble. I love them and I will go back for more.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute box, love the paper pack too!

KymKreates said...

This is so dang cute. Luv how you have Anya peeking through the window!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable box! Love all the papers you used to make it so bright!

Lori said...

This is a great box, Christy! I love your creativity : ) I agree with you about the templates - it was super easy (but I wasn't sure about it before I tried...)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Louise F NZ said...

I **LOVE** this!!! So cute, adorable image and gorgeous papers.

Danderella said...

Christyl, this is a fabulous box! Love it!