Friday, March 26, 2010

I {heart} Copics Challenge #7


Another great sketch for the I {heart} Copics Challenge #7. Had fun playing with my Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety and my Greeting Farm Wild Sprout.

Things have been pretty mellow for me being that I have laryngitis. I've missed most of my shifts this week at work. My job is talking and typing, if I can't do either of those then I can't go in. I'm worthless. At least it feels that way when I can't talk. The whole thing makes me anxious. I'll be fine. I'm working today then off for the next 4 days. Excited to have a turkey dinner in the slow cooker so that I can go home, craft for a bit then go wild with my girls. I'm off for 4 days after today.

There are some nasty bugs going around. Stay healthy and well rested everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so stinkin cute and love your new blog wall paper!

KymKreates said...

wow your blog has changed!!!! Like your little cheeky girl on your card. TGF I beleive? Great job!
Kym